Whimsy 4 is Under Contract!
Plus, Dance 2 is two-thirds of the way written!
Hey, my reader friends! Happy birthday to me! Here’s your end-of-month update for Monday, June 27, 2022:
• I’ve picked a winner for my birthday giveaway, who has won digital copies of Whimsical Haven, Whimsical Princess, One More Chance, and Under the Moon! I am so pleased for her (and because of privacy concerns, I won’t release her name publicly, which I’m sure you completely understand). I’m one of those weird people who would rather give a gift than get a gift, so this was a great birthday present for me. Enjoy!
• In Whimsical Dreams news: I signed a contract last week with my publisher, Painted Hearts Publishing, for Book 4 of the series, Whimsical Diva. Whoop! My publisher rep told me she thinks this is the best book of the series yet, so you know I'm doing a major happy dance. We are anticipating that Book 3, Whimsical Angel, will be released early this fall, but it's a little early to start finding out where Book 4 will fall on the release schedule. And... Painted Hearts and I are also looking to toss you a little Whimsy surprise this Christmas (!), so it looks like our butch friends from APS and their femmes will be around for some time to come.
• In The Dance News: As of this past weekend, I reached 52k words on The Panther and The Dove (FYI, I seem to average around 85K on my books), which I affectionately call Dance 2. Things are heating up a bit—which is a good thing because I like to balance loss and grieving books with passion, humor, and romance so it's not all doom and gloom. I'm really happy with my progress and I don't see any reason I can't make my self-imposed deadline of going into beta by the end of August. I'm hoping to have a synopsis of the book to you all soon.
• In Supernatural Souls news (my paranormal series!): After The Panther and The Dove goes into beta, I will be resuming work on my first full-length book of that series, Coven, which I had to put down for a minute to take care of a few other things. Under the Moon was actually the first book in the Supernatural Souls series, but it's only a novella—this will actually be a full novel. Witches and warlocks and demons... Oh, my! I already have about a third of it written, so I would love to have it done and into beta in October or November (the writing gods permitting, of course).
• I'm wondering if it's too early to have my birthday apple pie yet (I'm not much of a cake person), but since my spouse will most likely give me a decided YES, I think I'm going to get off and resume work on Dance 2 for a while instead. That's it for your two-minute update! Have a wonderful day and I'll see you in mid-July ❤️
*** You can subscribe to my blog at www.tiffanyetaylor.com/connect ... or, if you would like to connect with me more often, you can follow me on Facebook, follow me on Instagram, follow me on Twitter, or follow me on Ko-fi, where I post daily. You can also keep up with my current releases on my Amazon Author page ***